October Compliance for Naturopaths - websites and wording
Time & Location
About the Event
I train Naturopaths about the requirements they are bound to follow in an easy to understand and inspiring way, I break down the rules into bite-size chunks, use real-life examples, and load you up with resources.
Not sure what you can say on your website or blog? Are you confused about how to advertise the products you sell on your website? This workshop will help you.
This workshop will cover:
- the rules associated with selling dietary supplements and Naturopathic services in NZ
- compliant language techniques so that you can talk about almost anything health related, and not break the rules
- Tips and tricks for marketing skin care, herbal tea, and your own herbal products
- Ways of talking about common health issues and nutrients so that you can lower the risk of your blogs and social media posts
What you get:
- 2 hour online workshop from the comfort of your own home
- Recording of the workshop
- An in depth resource to support your word-wizardry as you journey through the labryinth of compliant wording
- One free follow up question*
*(The question needs to be a simple straight-forward question. Questions requiring more in-depth answers can be booked in 15 minute blocks and charged at $25.
Please note - I will run another workshop about labeling requirements for supplements and cosmetics at another time. This Websites and Wording Workshop is more specifically for helping with how to word your website / brochures / blog / social media posts so that you are compliant.
Limited to 20.
- Compliance for Naturopaths$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0