Compliance for Naturopaths - websites and wording - SPCNM Alumni Special Session
Time & Location
About the Event
The SPCNM Incorporated Society is happy to support this event.
I train Naturopaths about the requirements they are bound to follow in an easy to understand and inspiring way, I break down the rules into bite-size chunks, use real-life examples, and load you up with resources.
Not sure what you can say on your website or blog? Are you confused about how to advertise the products you sell on your website? This workshop will help you.
This workshop will cover:
- the rules associated with selling dietary supplements and Naturopathic services in NZ
- compliant language techniques so that you can talk about anything health-related, and not break the rules
- Tips and tricks for marketing skincare, herbal tea, and your own herbal products
- Ways of talking about common health issues and nutrients so that you can lower the risk of your blogs and social media posts
As SPCNM Alumni, you get:
- A specialised 3-hour face to face workshop
- 2 hours of learning, and 1 hour with me to update or plan your website/blogs/social media posts/marketing assets
- A printed in-depth resource to support your word-wizardry as you journey through the labyrinth of compliant wording
To get the most out of this session, bring along your laptop to access your website, blogs, social media accounts, or other marketing that you have planned in order to edit. This practical session will save you hours of time working back through the notes, and save you money in compliance consulting.
Workshop limited to 20.
- Compliance for Naturopaths$100$1000$0